Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Free eBook

I wanted to make it clear that I have not given up on Google AdSense. I still believe it is a valuable resource for establishing multiple sources of income. I woke up this morning to find that I had made $1.99 on Google AdSense so far today. It's always fun to see what I earned while I was sleeping. The problem is that I have been focusing too much on just that source. Now, I'm ready to add more sources of income to my work-from-home business. Are you?

I found a free ebook on how to choose the best affiliate programs and use websites to become a successful affiliate. I've learned a lot already. I can see why I failed at affiliate marketing before. I'm ready to put what I have learned to good use and add more sources of income to websites.

I won't stop what I am doing with my websites. I love providing helpful information to people. I now see how I can help my visitors find the resources they need and put a little more money in my pocket at the same time.

I will keep you updated on how the affiliate marketing is going, but don't wait for me! If you read the free ebook, put your new knowledge to practice too and let me know how it is going by posting a comment on this post. I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment